UltraSnap is a user-friendly, all-in-one ATP sampling test used with Hygiena luminometers. This pen-sized sample collection device is easy to use, small, and environmentally friendly. In addition, UltraSnap uses a unique liquid-stable reagent providing superior accuracy, longer-lasting signal strength, and more reproducible results.
• Pre-wetted swab maximizes sample recovery and breaks through biofilm
• Unique liquid-stable reagent gives superior sensitivity and reliable results
• 100% recyclable plastic 15 month shelf life at refrigerated temperatures (2 -8⁰C)
• 4 week shelf life at room temperatures (21 -25⁰C)
• Costs up to 50% less than other ATP test devices
Using UltraSnap couldn’t be easier.
The three step process for collecting a sample, activating the device, and mixing the sample is so easy, anyone can do it!